• » Last Update Was 7 years ago With : Ayah..

Thursday, April 09, 2009

~UNG-GALA-GALA-UNG

I remember this joke I heard around '95 if I'm not mistaken, waktu tu Form 2 laa, which goes like this :

One day a white foreigner visited an Orang Asli village, wanting to conquer that village and be their new leader.

But one small problem:- He does not know local language. So he found a translator to assist him communicate with the villagers.

He called for an assembly and started his speech:
"I came here to be your leader!"
His assistant translated to all villagers there. They cheered back:"Ung-Gala-Gala-ung!!!"
Hearing this, the foreigner thought, wow they like me.

"I promise I will end your hunger!"
His assistant translated to all villagers there.
They screamed back:"Ung-Gala-Gala-ung!!!"
Hearing this, the foreigner thought, wow they trust me.

"I will help to change this village to be a modern city!"
His assistant translated to all villagers there.
They screamed back:"Ung-Gala-Gala-ung!!!"
Hearing this, the foreigner thought, wow i am soooo damn good.

Later he decided to have a little walk around the village with his assistant. Enjoying the view, suddenly his assistant stopped him. He showed the foreigner that he was about 1 step behind a smelly cow-dung on the ground.

"Be careful sir, you don't want to step on an Ung-Gala-Gala-ung," the assistant said.

That night, before sleep, that foreigner kept thinking about the accident.
"Ung-Gala-Gala-ung?"
"Cow dung?"

His eyes popped open.

"Bullshit???"